Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
The symptom you describe is usually caused by the desk screws not being tight enough, which causes a wobble when you go up or down and makes the anti-Collison kick in.
Please place the desk upside and check all of the screws are nice and tight.
3. Screws Checklist:
• 4 x side leg screws (two each side of leg) x 2 legs (the central extension bar may be covering the holes on one side, on a 1500 desk this can be centralised so all screws are accessible)
• 4 x mounting bracket screws, x both sides
• 8 x Extension bars screws tightened.
• 4 x feet to legs screws x both sides
• 2 x skids wound in if being used (both sides)
• All Screws attaching the frame to the desktop.