At Uno Furniture, we strive to supply top quality products and pursue excellent customer service.
However, in some very rare cases there may be defective products, item damage during delivery and or incorrect items sent.
Please contact us immediately at email@example.com if your item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and propose the best course of action.
- Damaged goods will be replaced at the discretion of Uno Furniture.
- Please inspect your order for any damage upon receipt.
- If there is any obvious damage, do not sign for the goods. Once signed, items are then deemed as ‘received in good condition’.
- Any claim(s) after goods have been signed for will need to be assessed by Uno Furniture.
- There will be no damage claims accepted after 24 hours from the date of delivery.
- If possible please provide via e-mail photo(s) of any damage/faulty goods, as this will help with the returns process.
- All goods are dispatched in good condition and carried “at limited carrier’s risk” (pursuant to the Carriage of Goods Act 1979).
- Any refund is at the discretion of Uno Furniture.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means customers have 30-days after receiving their goods to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be:
- Unassembled in its original packaging
- not a custom build
- in the same condition that you received it
- and, unused.
- All delivery costs for the returned item(s) will be met by the customer.
- A return fee may be charged.
- We will notify you once we have received and inspected the item(s) to let you know if the return has been approved either for an exchange or a refund.
- If approved and a refund is the preferred option, you will be refunded via the original payment method.
- No returns or refunds are allowed on customised or upholstered products.